Monday, August 12, 2019

Term 3 Week 3

Balloon Fun.

This week we were very lucky to get about 80 balloons given to us. We looked at photos of the balloons in my little car. We used our eyes and our brains to think about:
  • why the balloons were in the car?
  • why all the balloons were pink?
  • where could Mrs Dane have got them from?
After going for a walk and noticing that the balloons were no longer in the car we continued walking around the school to discover just where they could be. Of course we had to do some serious thinking about where so many balloons could be without people noticing them, and also the places that Mrs Dane would NOT have put them. After finding them in our school Whare this is what happened!

                
Did you like watching this video? We like sharing some of our school experiences with you and would love to know what you think so drop us a wee comment.

Until next time . . .


17 comments:

  1. I love this! How cute are their happy faces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like loads of fun Te Kakano. I wish I was there to enjoy the balloons with you. I wonder what other games you could play with those many balloons?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats amazing and how was counting it cause it look blury but I still loved it good job keep it up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right, some of the movie was blurry. I made the movie from photos with a programme called Movie Maker. We are glad you enjoyed watching!

      Delete
  4. I really liked watching your video. well done Te Kakano

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wounder how many balloons there.
    That look like that was fun I wish I could be there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun and if we ever get given so many balloons again we will invite you to join us. Thanks for commenting.

      Delete
  6. It looks like you had lots of fun Te Kakano. I wish our class was with you when you did that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great fun Lucy . . . and it was hilarious watching those sneaky balloons have a mind of their own, shooting this way and that as the children tried to keep them under control. Thanks for commenting.

      Delete
  7. it looks like you had lots of fun playing with all those ballones

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a huge amount of fun Kiarn. I really enjoyed watching the children laughing and squealing as they tried to keep those pesky balloons under control. Thanks for commenting.

      Delete
  8. Hi Te kakano I soo wish I was there and I wish I could stay your age well keep up the cute + good work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your positive comment Cleo. We also wrote some great stories about the balloons and painted with balloons as well. Yes, we dipped blown up balloons in paint and pressed them onto the paper to make balloon art. Pretty cute paintings! You are welcome to come and check them out and read the published writing which is hanging up in the classroom.

      Delete
  9. You guys are adorable! I wish I could have joined you. how many balloons did you have before and after.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sharing, I love being able to keep up to date with what my granddaughter and her classmates are getting up to. I know it takes time and effort to put together a video like that. Well done and much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kia ora Te kakano those balloons look really fun to play with. This is a looks like a very energetic post can wait for the next.

    ReplyDelete