Sunday, February 17, 2019

Term 1, Week 3

Term 1 Week 3

We have been learning to read and write the words I and am
Check out this fabulous writing. We all kept trying even though it was tricky. 
First we chose an outfit from the Dress-up Box and looked at ourselves in the mirror. 











 
                                                
                
                    
               
         
                
      
The King and Queen of SHARING
A very kind cowgirl and cowboy!




















I hope you all enjoy seeing what we are learning. 
Tell us what you think in the comment box below.



15 comments:

  1. your class is really neat a writing i'm showy that your class will be the best that they can be can they help me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Oscar for your comment. It was much appreciated.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment Aria. We all love to dress up. It helps us learn.

      Delete
  3. hello Te kakano. you all look so cool in your oufits! Its awesome that your improving on your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Te Kakano. What fabulous learners you are. I am Mrs Davan. I am a teacher. I am looking forward to reading more about your super learning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow Te kakano great spelling I am caedance one of your buddy readers can't wait to see more of your cool sentences.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Te Kakano I loved your blog and also Hi Levi I wish I could have been there with you when you did that have a grate day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dressing up is so much fun & look at your cleaver writing skills! You are amazing! Keep up the great work 👍

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love you dress up photos and writing Te kakano great Job

    ReplyDelete
  9. really in joyed your amazing blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. good job te kakano i really enjoyed your video

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really enjoyed looking at your photos

    ReplyDelete