Thursday, September 5, 2019

Bostin's Perfect Puppies

Bostin brought five beautiful puppies into our classroom.

Our brainstorm before writing. The yellow words are 'WOW' words that describe the puppies.

Wonderful puppy writing!

Bostin's puppies are cute and there are five puppies.    Carter

Bostin's puppies are fluffy and the puppies licked my hand. They are beautiful!    Ava

The puppy got out. Connor got it.    Arlen

I like Bostin's puppies because they lick people. The puppies are cute too.    Tyson

Bostin's puppies are cute. I cuddled two puppies.    Levi

The puppies licked my face and one ran away. I patted one.    Lloyd

I love the puppies and I cuddle them and one licked me.    Jo-Jo

Bostin's puppies came to school. I held one and it nipped my hand. Five puppies licked the boys and girls and one got away!    Preet

I like the puppies because they are cute.    Tauhe 

Bostin's puppies are cute and they licked my hand.    Riley

I held the puppies and they licked me on the face. They are seven weeks old.    Connor

I liked the puppies because they licked my hand. They ran away!    Dwayne

Bostin's puppies are cute and they drink their mother's milk.    Toby

I love the puppies!    Bostin



1 comment:

  1. wow those puppies must have been cute because lots of people said that :)<3

    ReplyDelete