Sunday, June 14, 2020

Term 2, Week 9 2020

The Hairy Scary Spider

This was our poem for the week. We really liked this poem!
We made spiders out of paper plates, card, pipe cleaners and fluffy wool. 



We also completed some fabulous writing using our imaginations, about discovering a hairy, scary spider. Here is our writing.


I saw a spider in my cage in my room. It was black and hairy with eight legs. My spider eats flies that we catch for it. I am not scared of spiders at all!!    Nathanael


I saw a spider on my pillow. It was running towards the window to get out. It was black and had babies on it's back.    Isaiah


I saw a spider on the window at home. It had two flies in the cobweb. It was giant and black and eating the flies.                             Harley-James


I saw a spider on my pillow. I hit it and it ran onto Thomas's face and jumped on the floor. It was red with claws.    Grayson


I saw a spider on the window in my bedroom. It was making a spider web for its home. It was a little hairy jumping spider.    Shaylyn


I saw a spider on my playground and I screamed. It ran across my foot and out the door. It was hairy and scary. I don't like spiders!                                        Indi


I saw a spider at the beach on the sand dunes. I smacked it with my jandal.    Jayden


I saw a black spider in my house and I let it go. It ran outside and I was lucky!    
Di' Andre

I found a black spider in my house on my wall. The big spider ran away. I like spiders!    Thomas


I saw a black spider when it ran away. It was scary and hairy and I fed it to the chooks!    Tahli


I saw a spider on the tree. It had a cobweb with flies in it. It was hairy and friendly and waved at me!    Halo


I saw a spider in my bedroom. The spider went in my bed!                                           Liam


I saw a black spider on the tree. The spider was hairy and ugly and I said, "Shoo! Shoo! Shoo!"             Nova

I saw a spider on the wall. The spider was hairy and scary and I went away!                                             April

I saw a black spider in the wardrobe. The spider was hairy and scary. I wasn't scared at all!    Mia


On Thursday we Matua Garth visited to teach us some more fun games.
 Hula Hoop Fun










No comments:

Post a Comment