Sunday, April 5, 2020

Sunday April 5th

Staying at Home and keeping safe

At my house there are just two people; myself and Mr Dane. Of course I have missed all of my students from Te Kakano, the teachers, friends, my mum and dad, my children and grandchildren. However every day I am happy to stay at home because I know it is helping to stop the Covid-19 virus from spreading. You too are doing such a wonderful job keeping safe and healthy at home.
Check out this latest Wiggles video. Sing along and invent some funky dance moves.
Have a discussion with your family about social distancing. What does it mean and why should we be doing it at this time? 
Isn't it great that we can still talk to our friends and family on the phone or video chat with them? Join in our class Google Hangout session tomorrow 6th April at 10.00 am and share with us some of the things you have been doing at home. See you then! Follow the link. 

No comments:

Post a Comment